Since Facebook’s acquisition in April 2012, Instagram has seen itself become the third most popular social networking site on the internet. In terms of monthly active users, only Facebook and Youtube rank above it.
One of the reasons why Instagram is so popular is because of its ease of use and tunnel like focus in functionality. It’s known primarily for two things: images and videos. It provides a really accessible conduit to view all your friends’, families’ and even enemies’ photos and videos.
Unfortunately, you don’t have access to all the profiles on Instagram. By default, user profiles are all public but once a user fears for their privacy, they can simply set their profile to private.
This is bad news if you’re a fan of someone and you check up on their profiles daily. There are other reasons why you’d want to view someone’s profile besides just stalking.
For instance, if you’re an employer, you might want to see what your employees are up to on social media from time to time. I know this sounds a tad bit controlling but you do not want your employees to besmirch your company’s name by misbehaving online.
So what should you do? Well, this guide will help you see a private user’s Instagram content.
Top 3 Ways to View Private Instagram Profiles/Photos
1. Using a Private Instagram Viewer
If you want to secretly view someone’s private Instagram profile, this is the best way to do it. This will allow you to see the content on a private Instagram profile without following it. The downside of this method is it can be a bit risky and costly.
There are a litany of online tools that actually allow you to view private Instagram profiles. The problem is a majority of them are fake and don’t work. But if you’re lucky and find the right one, it will allow you to see private instagram profile without following it.
Use this method carefully and at your own discretion. We’re not liable for any loss of money or information.
Steps To View Private Instagram Profiles Using Private Instagram Viewer:
- Open your web browser and navigate to Instagram Private Profile Viewer’s Website.
- Enter the IG username into the username textbox.
- Click on the ‘View Private Profile Now’
- On the next screen, it will ask you to confirm the username. If the Private Instagram Viewer successfully detects the user, it will display their picture in the profile picture circle.If this is not the correct user or is not the user you’re looking for, you can click on the ‘GO BACK’ link just underneath the ‘Confirm Username’ button. This will take you back to the previous screen.
- It will then allow you to pick the number of picture you want to view. You can either select five, ten or all. The more pictures you select, the longer the application takes to retrieve them all, so choose wisely.Once, you make the selection, click on the ‘View Private Pictures button’.
- It will take a bit of time to load then ask you for human verification. Click on the ‘Verify Button’. This will bring up a mini dialog that will ask you to complete an offer to verify that you’re human.
- Once you complete this offer, it will then display all the pictures from that private profile.
Alternatively, if the above method did not work for you, you can also try using these websites in Private Instagram Viewer method:
2. Ask the person directly
If you don’t feel comfortable with creeping around the internet and stalking people without them knowing, you can simply just ask to see their private content. How?
- If someone you don’t follow has recently decided to make their Instagram content private, you can follow them by navigating on to their profile and clicking on the ‘Follow Button’. This will send a request to them. If they accept your request to follow them, you will then be able to see their private content.
- Additionally, to help your cause, you can also send them a direct message through Instagram Direct. You can use this message as a way to motivate them into accepting your follow request.If you’re slick or smart enough, you probably can get them to follow you back. One of the reasons why a person may make their profile private is because they no longer want to interact with toxic people. So they want to manage who can see their profile and who can’t. So when you send them a direct message, try not to come off as offensive and desperate. Don’t use any pet names and keep your message short and concise.
- If they don’t accept your follow request, it’s not the end of the world. Instagram has over a billion monthly users which means there is a lot of fish in the sea. Never obsess over a single person because you can always find someone better. This tip works for both Instagram and your interpersonal lives.
3. Create a fake profile
Okay, this method is a bit sleazy but sometimes you have to go undercover. For instance, in situations where you’re a parent and you want to see your child’s Instagram activity. Maybe you broke up with someone and you just want to see if they are still doing well. Technically, this is an encroachment on their privacy and you should never trick someone in this way but desperate times often call for desperate measures. Here are a few key tips:
- When you create a new profile, use a girl’s photo. Both women and men are more likely to accept a follow request from a woman because women are less likely to stalk, flirt or be generally creepy.
- Once you create your fake female profile, try to upload as many pictures as possible. Stick to things that women are commonly interested in. Try to make the profile seem as real as possible. Create a unique bio and upload a woman’s picture as your profile pic. This will increase the chances of your follow request being accepted.
- You can also make the new profile private just to add an element of realness.
- You should also use other women’s profiles as a reference while creating your fake profile. Once you’re done with the settings and you’re sure that it’s perfect, you can then send a follow request.
- If your follow request isn’t approved, you can always drop a direct message expressing that your intentions are genuine and benevolent.
Remember, stalking or obsessing over anyone is not healthy. If you feel yourself becoming overly obsessed about a person, please seek therapy or help. Other than that, the ways stated in this article can all successfully be used to view private profiles. But since there is no such thing as a foolproof plan, all these methods may actually fail. If that happens, remember that there are more fish in the sea. Follow other people and make other friends, it’s not the end of the world.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this article. If you have any tips of your own, please leave a comment in the comment box below. Thank you for reading.