Easy to follow tutorial on getting Spotify to crossfade tracks like a DJ. Doing this will merge the end of the current song with the beginning of the next song to create a seamless transition between tracks with no audio downtime.
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– To enable crossfading and blending on mobile, from the homepage of the spotify app, tap on the settings icon.
– From the settings, under the ‘playback’ section, enable crossfade and set the time in seconds you want the fade to last, i like to keep it on 8 seconds personally.
– You should also enable gapless playback here and also automix if it’s not already enabled.
– To enable crossfading on PC, when you’re on the app click your account name at the top right and then select ‘settings’.
– Scroll down to the bottom and click ‘show advanced settings’.
– Under the playback heading, you can enable crossfade and choose how many seconds you want the crossfade to be,As I said I like to have it on 8 seconds.