Cops busted a second suspect in connection to the hate-fueled attack on two men inside a Brooklyn bodega earlier this month, authorities said early Tuesday.
Christopher Clemente, 37, was busted at 5:50 p.m. Monday and charged with attempted murder, robbery, assault, aggravated harassment, harassment and criminal possession of a weapon — all as hate crimes — in connection to the brutal Sept. 4 attack, police said.
The victims were buying food when Clemente, Jonathan Carter, 31, and a third suspect beat them with a glass bottle and a screwdriver and robbed them of an iPhone and cash — all while making homophobic comments, police said.
The older victim was treated at Woodhull Medical Center for a puncture wound on his chin and a cut on his lips, cops said.
The younger victim went to the Kings County Hospital Center with a cut on his right hand and shoulder.
Both are listed in stable condition.
Carter was busted last week and also hit with a slew of charges — including attempted murder — in connection to the shocking assault.
Cops are still looking for the third suspect, authorities said.