The Atlanta Hawks (17-23) are underdogs (+5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (26-15) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022 at FTX Arena. The matchup’s point total is 221.
NBA betting odds for Heat vs. Hawks
Heat Betting Trends
As the Home Team
- Miami is 12-4 in home contests and has covered the spread nine times at home.
- The Heat have a 4-5 record ATS at home this year when playing as 5-point favorites or more.
- Miami’s home games have hit the over on the set point total nine times this season.
- The Heat and their opponents have averaged a total of 210.9 points per home contest this year, 10.1 points fewer than this game’s listed total.
Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Miami’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged seven fewer points (214) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average six points above their season-long scoring average.
Overall Betting Stats
- Miami is 24-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Heat have a 7-8 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5 points or more this season.
- A total of 25 of Miami’s 41 games with a set total have hit the over (61%).
- The Heat have gone 15-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.7% of those games).
- Miami has an 11-4 record (winning 73.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -201 or shorter.
Hawks Betting Trends
As the Away Team
- Atlanta is 9-13 in road contests and has covered the spread eight times on the road.
- This season, the Hawks have a 1-2 record ATS in road games as 5-point underdogs or more.
- Atlanta has gone over a set point total in a road game 12 times this year.
- The Hawks and their opponents have averaged a total of 221 points per contest on the road this season, zero points fewer than the over/under for this contest.
Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 220.9 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Hawks have a 108.2 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Overall Betting Stats
- Atlanta has a 15-25-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hawks are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- Atlanta games have hit the over in 20 out of 40 opportunities (50%).
- The Hawks have won five, or 33.3%, of the 15 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Atlanta is 1-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +166 or more on the moneyline.
- Miami and its opponent have broken the 221-point mark 16 times this year.
- Atlanta’s games have finished with over 221 points scored 19 times this year.
- The two teams average a combined 218.9 points per contest, 2.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is set at 221 points, 5.5 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The over/under in this game is 221 points, 9.3 higher than the average total in Heat games this season.
- Hawks games average 220.5 total points, 0.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Heat Player Props
- Kyle Lowry: 13.6 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (76-for-236)
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (93-for-243)
- Jimmy Butler: 23.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2 STL, 50 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Duncan Robinson: 12.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (119-for-333)
- PJ Tucker: 8.2 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (48-for-103)
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young: 27.7 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (96-for-263)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- John Collins: 17.4 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.4 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (47-for-107)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.3 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (57-for-159)
- Danilo Gallinari: 9.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (47-for-120)
|Name||Points O/U||Rebounds O/U||Assists O/U|