How To Watch Deleted Youtube Videos (2021 Guide): With over 2 billion active users each month, YouTube is an awesome online media streaming platform that needs very little introduction.
Thanks to the massive inflow of content on the website, you can expect to find all kinds of movie trailers, music videos, visual DIY tutorials, and more.
This is why YouTube can be an engaging companion for whenever you feel like spending time watching videos.
For example, you might have saved a DIY video for fixing a computer glitch a while ago because you might need to watch it again. But alas, after checking your list of saved videos, you are confronted with a notification saying that the video is no longer available.
- 10 Best Youtube Video Downloader To Download Youtube Videos
- Watch TV Shows Online Free Full Episodes
But the good news is there are ways to watch deleted YouTube videos since nothing gets deleted permanently from the internet. You can always track uploaded media files easily as long as you know where to look.
- 1 Watching Deleted YouTube Videos: Is it Even Possible?
- 2 How to Watch Deleted Videos on YouTube
- 3 The Takeaway
Watching Deleted YouTube Videos: Is it Even Possible?
Sometimes, we come across videos of interest on YouTube so we put a bookmark on it or attempt to save it onto our playlist. This way, we get to find and watch them repeatedly.
But what happens when your favorite YouTube videos are no longer available after being accidentally or deliberately removed from YouTube channels, your local PC, or Google account during the process of viewing, uploading, or sharing?
We’re sure that at this point, you’d like to know if it’s even possible to watch deleted YouTube videos.
The direct answer is yes it is possible and right here is where we get to describe the process in detail.
How to Watch Deleted Videos on YouTube
There are several proven methods anyone looking to watch deleted YouTube videos can apply. We will be describing 3 of them in detail here.
If applied successfully, you can use any of these methods to recover YouTube videos so you can then download or save them onto a hard drive or cloud storage platform. This way, you get to re-watch them anytime and with minimum effort.
1. Using The Internet Archive To Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
The Internet Archive can best be described as a non-profit website that contains loads of free content.
Users can go there to search and discover millions of media files, eBooks, software tools, and other online resources.
You too can visit this brilliant website to search for those deleted YouTube videos you might still be interested in watching.
Here’s how to use the Internet Archive to watch deleted YouTube videos:
- You can start by obtaining the missing YouTube video’s URL. You can get this done by visiting YouTube and then signing in to your user account.
- Next, search for the missing video via your Liked Videos Playlist or your Watch History. You should notice a ‘Deleted Video’ thumbnail displayed on its web page. Go ahead and copy the URL link that’s embedded in the search bar.
- The next step will involve you opening a new web browser tab. While on it, go to the official Internet Archive website.
- Once there, you can go ahead and paste the missing video URL you just copied from YouTube within the space provided next to the WaybackMachine icon and then hit the Enter keyboard key.
- Wait a few seconds while the system conducts a quick search, after which the missing YouTube video will appear on your computer display.
You even get to see a list of other similar video’s upload history along with their media details presented in an easily readable format.
This makes things easier for you especially if you know the exact date the media file was uploaded to the internet, so you can simply download the video after right-clicking on the correct date.
However, you must note that you can’t watch the deleted video directly from your browser. You must first download the media file by right-clicking on a working date; only then will you be able to play the video.
- After the download is complete, you get to enjoy watching the video anytime you want.
Well done. You’ve just learned how to watch deleted videos on YouTube using Internet Archive.
2. Using a Search Engine to Find & Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
Google can help you out with this next approach. In fact, other popular internet search engines like Bing or Yahoo can be used to find and watch deleted YouTube videos.
However, using Google could turn out to be the ideal option since YouTube is powered by Google.
Moreover, this method is best used in situations when you can’t locate the missing YouTube video’s URL so all you need is the name of the deleted video.
Here’s how to watch deleted YouTube videos via Google:
- Launch your web browser, input the following words on the Google search bar: “site: www.youtube.com + name of the deleted YouTube video.” and then press Enter. Perhaps you’re finding it hard to recall the video’s exact name; you can try inputting the closest possible matches.
- After clicking on Search, Google will immediately present you with the most relevant missing video search results from across its global servers.
Note also that you can easily specify the host media platform in your search keywords by replacing YouTube with DailyMotion or Facebook.
- Look through the search results where you will see the missing video. You may even attempt to play it directly from your web browser but if this action is unsuccessful, simply copy the video URL and then apply the Internet Archive method we’ve described above.
Well done. You have now discovered how to watch deleted videos on YouTube by using search engines.
3. Using A Recovery Tool To Watch Videos Deleted From YouTube
There are certain data recovery tools available on the software market that one can install & use to recover missing YouTube videos.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard comes highly recommended for this purpose. Here’s how it works:
- You can start by downloading the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for installation on your computer.
- After the setup is complete, launch the software and specify where the deleted media file was initially located.
- You can now click on the Scan button to allow the recovery tool to begin scanning the storage location.
- Once the storage scan is complete, you can then proceed to select recovered videos from the drop-down Filter menu. You can also preview them to confirm before double-clicking on the missing video.
- After finding it, you can save & export the missing video to a specified location on your PC by clicking on the Recover button.
That’s it! You’ve now learned how to watch deleted videos on YouTube using the recovery software method.
Here ends our discussion on how to find & watch videos that have been removed from YouTube.
Now you know exactly what to do when confronted with such situations.