Since its launch in 2016, the TikTok platform has rapidly grown to become a viral social media app with millions of users scattered across the planet.
The TikTok app can boast of incredible potential as a software technology product because of its unrivaled flexibility.
Apart from creating unique short videos, the TikTok app also enables users to produce TikTok duet videos, as well as generate live wallpapers from personalized TikTok content.
All this can be achieved by a simple process of selecting your favorite tunes from various songs available on your playlist.
You can expect to find loads of pre-designed tools which include filters, virtual stickers, speed control, and face change programs available for customizing those music videos you have selected.
It gets better because TikTok also has social media sharing tools for posting your personalized videos online for other users to view, like, repost, or leave comments.
At the moment, however, only the mobile app version of TikTok is available for smart devices, which means that PC users are missing out on all the fun.
But, if you’re determined in your search for ways to enjoy creating and watching TikTok content on a bigger screen, here’s how to use TikTok on PC.
Guide on How to Use TikTok for Windows or Mac PCs
That’s right; there are now legit and working ways to use TikTok for PC systems just like you do with your smartphone or tablet.
Note, however, that we are not talking about using the official TikTok PC version since it has not yet been released neither is there a scheduled release date for it.
In this post, we will be showing you how to use TikTok on PC with the aid of working emulators like Bluestacks.
How to Use Bluestacks Emulator to Get TikTok for Windows PC
The popular BlueStacks emulator offers one of the best ways you can get to use TikTok for PC.
- You may already have the Bluestacks app on your PC; if not, you’ll have to download & install it first.
- The next step will involve you launching the Bluestacks software and providing the required info to complete the mandatory Google sign-in procedure. You will be redirected to the Google Play Store web page afterward.
- Type TikTok inside the empty Search bar located on the upper right corner of your display, and then press the Enter button.
- Next, you’ll have to install the TikTok app the search results have found for you.
- After the TikTok app is successfully installed, you may launch it via the TikTok icon now located within the Bluestacks app drawer.
- Next, you must sign in with your existing TikTok user account or register for a new one on TikTok.
- That’s it! You can now go ahead and enjoy using your TikTok for PC.
Now that you’ve learned how to use TikTok on PC, you should also note that Bluestacks isn’t the only emulator you can use for the process.
It is however the most reliable and comes highly recommended for specific support purposes with the TikTok software program.
How to Use Bluestacks Emulator to Get TikTok for Mac PC
Are you a Mac user looking to run the TikTok mobile app? Here’s how:
- If you don’t already have the Bluestacks emulator on your Mac PC, you’ll have to download & install it.
- You may proceed to launch the Bluestacks emulator and then provide the required info for the Google sign-in process to get redirected to the official Google Play Store web page.
- You’ll have to sign in to your Google account or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Use the blank Search bar located on the upper left side of your display to locate the TikTok app
- You may now install the TikTok app discovered from your search results.
- After the process of installation is complete, launch the TikTok app from inside the Bluestacks emulator app drawer.
- The next step will involve you signing in to your existing TikTok account or registering for a new one.
- Your TikTok for PC app is now ready for use.
Now you know how to install and use the reliable Bluestacks emulator if you wish to run TikTok for PC on your Mac.
Note, however, that there are lots of other top Android emulators you can use to enjoy fun apps and games like PUBG Mobile effortlessly on your Mac OS.
Log On to the Official TikTok Site to Watch TikTok Content on PC
With this approach, you won’t have to install any apps to use TikTok for PC.
You can simply go to the official TikTok domain via your web browser (preferably Google Chrome) if you wish to stream and share fun videos. You’ll find a Watch Now button displayed on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
That’s it for the best ways to use TikTok for PC with the aid of the Bluestacks emulator.
Remember that there are lots of other reliable and free emulators available online for you to try out.