Easy to follow tutorial on using QR codes on Spotify! Learn how to find QR codes for songs, artists, playlists and users and also how you can scan these QR codes on Spotify!
Learn how to use Spotify QR codes now!!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– Literally every single song or playlist has a unique QR code attached to it.
– You can find the QR code of a song by tapping the 3 dots button next to any song name.
This image you see at the top is actually the QR code. Take a screenshot to save this QR code and send it to people.
– It works the same for any album, user or playlist. Simply tap the 3 dots options button for it and it will show the QR code at the top for you to take a screenshot of.
– To load QR codes that you have been sent, you need to go on the search page of Spotify.
– Tap the search bar as if you are going to type and a camera icon will appear beside the search bar. Tap that to read a QR code.
– From here you can point your camera directly at the QR code, or select a photo from your gallery.
– Spotify will read the QR code and instantly open the associated page on spotify.