Easy to follow tutorial on connecting your Xbox Live and Discord accounts! Learn how to link your Xbox and other social accounts to Discord now!
Here Are Step-By Step Instructions To Use Discord On XBOX
Start by launching Discord. I’m doing this on PC, it will be the same if you are on mobile but maybe some of the buttons are in different positions.
- On the discord main page, click the settings button at the bottom left of the screen that looks like a cog. This will open the user settings for your account.
- From the settings, select ‘connections’ from the left sidebar.
- Here is a list of all the different social networks you can connect to.
- Click on the xbox logo.
- This will open a popup of the microsoft login page where you will need to sign into your xbox account if you weren’t already logged in.
- Click ‘yes’ to confirm linking the 2 accounts.
- Your xbox live account has now been linked to your discord account. Your xbox live activity will be displayed under your discord profile, but you can turn that setting off here if you want.