Easy to follow tutorial on stopping Spotify from automatically playing suggest songs when it runs out of your music! Learn how to stop Spotify from playing suggested songs automatically now!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– launch Spotify and make sure you are logged into your account.
– Where it says your name at the top right of the screen, tap the arrow button and then select ‘settings’.
– Scroll down nearly all the way, until you see the ‘autoplay’ section.
– Disable the option called ‘autoplay similar songs when your music ends’.
– This will stop Spotify from auto-playing random music.
– launch the spotify app and log into your account.
– From the homepage of spotify, tap the settings button at the top right of the screen.
– Scroll down quite a long way until you see the Autoplay option and make sure you disable it.