How To Setup Twitch Donations with Streamlabs? In this tutorial, I show you how to get started with Twitch donations from Streamlabs. Adding Twitch donations with Streamlabs is very easy and will allow you to start accepting donations on Twitch. Streamlabs is a free, popular website used by most of the top Twitch channels.
Streamlabs allows you to configure Donations on Twitch and many other live streaming services such as YouTube. This tutorial will also give you a Twitch donation link you can share on your Twitch Channel.
How to Setup Twitch Donations on Streamlabs:
- Go to https://streamlabs.com/ and create an account. For simplicity, I recommend signing in with your Twitch account.
- Once logged into Streamlabs, search Donations Settings in the top search bar.
- Once on the Donations Settings page, configure your Twitch donation payment method using Paypal, Credit Cards, Unitpay.ru, or Skrill.
- Once you have completed the payment method configuration, select the Settings tab.
- Once on the Settings tab, configure your donation page with settings such as currency, minimum donation, donation lingo, donation leaderboard, and other settings.
- Once you have configured the settings, select Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Now you just need the URL for your donation page. This can be found on the donation settings tab next to the field Your Page. It should look similar to the Gauging Gadgets URL: https://streamlabs.com/gauginggadgets
- Your Twitch channel is now set up to receive donations. All you have to do is share the Streamlabs donations page on your Twitch channel.
Watch Video Tutorial