Easy to follow tutorial on settings up Collab playlists with your friends on Spotify! Collaborative playlists allow you to share a playlist with other people. You will both be able to add and remove songs and perform administrative actions on the playlist!
Learn how to set up collaborative playlists on Spotify now!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– Collab playlists allow you and your friends to all share one playlist. You can all listen, add songs and remove them whenever you’d like. Here is how to set one up.
– You can turn any existing playlist into a collab playlist, but I’m going to create a new one for this tutorial.
– Open up the playlist page.
– Tap the 3 dots settings button for the playlist.
– Now select a collaborative playlist.
– You can tell that it’s now a collaborative playlist because it has that o icon before the name.
– You can now start adding your own songs and inviting your friends to add theirs.
– To invite a friend, tap the options button for the playlist, select share and then choose the way you want to share. The easiest way i find is just to copy the playlist link and then paste it to people on whatsapp or messenger or whatever.
– Iv logged into a 2nd account on my phone and ill join this collab playlist as another user.
– Copy the playlist url and then open the spotify app.
– Paste the url into the search bar of spotify and hit enter.
– In order to be a collaborator, you will need to hit the heart button to save the playlist to your library.
– You can now add tracks to that playlist like normal and it will update the playlist for everyone who has it!
– Back here on the playlist you can see which user added which songs!