Easy to follow tutorial om reordering playlists on Spotify! I’ll show you can you can order the songs in your playlist so they play in any order you like!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– On desktop, open up the playlist you want to change.
– Now all you have to do is hold down the left click on the track you want to move, and then drag it to the position you want to put it and let go of the left click.
– On mobile spotify the option to reorder tracks can be hard to find. If you go into the playlist like normal, hit the settings you’ll see you are only able to sort the songs based on different factors but you can’t just reorder them yourself. To do that, go back to the list of playlists.
– Instead of opening it, do a long tap instead.
– Now select ‘edit playlist’.
– You can now drag each song to any position in the playlist. Make sure you drag it from the far right of the song name where there is three lines or it won’t work.