Easy to follow tutorial on downloading and playing Spotify music and songs for offline! Want to play Spotify music offline ? Learn how to do it here and Play your Spotify playlists at any time and any place!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– Note that Downloading and offline music is a feature that requires a Spotify premium membership.
I’ll show you how to do it both on PC and Mobile starting with PC.
– Spotify allows you to download your Liked Songs, Albums and Playlist to your local device so that you can listen when you’re offline. To start downloading a playlist, simply enter the playlist and then enable the download toggle at the top.
– If you have enabled downloads on a Playlist, every time you add a new song to the playlist it will automatically download. When a playlist has this green icon next to it it means songs are downloading.
– On mobile Spotify it’s pretty similar, you can still download liked songs, playlists and albums..
– Enter a playlist like normal and you should see a download songs button right at the top. Now that playlist is downloaded i’ll just enable airplane mode on my phone to show that the songs work when offline.
– The green icon beside each song means that it’s downloaded to your device.