Easy to follow tutorial on deleting all of the songs saved on your Spotify account in one go! Doing this trick will save you so much time if you are wanting to remove all music from your Spotify account and start all over again!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– This only works on the PC version of Spotify.
– Open your liked songs from your library.
– Select 1 single song so that it’s highlighted.
– Now on your keyboard, click control & A at the same time.
– This will highlight every single liked song.
– Right click any song and then select ‘remove from liked songs’, this will delete every single song that was selected, and since we selected them all with control and A they are all deleted now !
– If you want to make your account like new you should also remove your playlists. To do that, simply right click on the playlist name and then select ‘delete’.