How to Check GPU Temperature on Windows 10? In this tutorial, I show you how to monitor your graphics card temp on a Windows 10 computer without any additional software. This means you can check your Graphics card temperature using just the tools built-in to Windows. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you check GPU temperature on Windows 10.
Note: In order to view your GPU temperature on Windows 10 without any software you must have the latest version of Windows 10 installed. If this tutorial
Follow the steps below to check GPU temp in Windows 10:
- Ensure you have the latest version of Windows 10 on your PC.
- Open the Windows 10 Task Manager by pressing the follow keys on your keyboard at the same time. Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Select the Performance tab in the Task Manager.
- Now find your GPU in the left sidebar and select it.
- You should now be able to see the GPU Temperature.