Easy to follow tutorial on changing the cover image of a Spotify playlist. Learn how to change the photo of your created Spotify Playlists.
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– There isn’t a way to do this on the mobile app or on the Spotify web player, the only way to do it is on the desktop version.
– Open up the Spotify app and then open the playlist you want to change the image on.
– Click on the current playlist image to edit it. Then click the image again in the popup.
– Choose your desired image and click open.
– Hit save at the bottom of the popup. As you can see the playlists image has now been changed.