Easy to follow tutorial on changing the country of your Spotify account! If you move country or are in a new country for more than 14 days and you have the free version of Spotify, they will make you change your country before you can continue listening to music!
Learn how to change your Spotify country on Desktop and Mobile (android / ios) now!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
– Start by launching Spotify and signing into your account if you’re not already logged in.
– Click the drop down arrow beside your name at the top right of the page.
– Select ‘account’ from the drop down menu.
– This will open your Spotify account page in a web browser.
– Scroll down the account page and click on ’edit profile’.
– You can now change your country. The only country it will allow you to change to is the one you are currently in. If for some reason you want to set a different country, you could connect to a VPN in the country of your choice and then reload the spotify account page. you’ll then be able to select that country.
You can’t do it via the app so open up a web browser and go to Spotify.com and log into your account.
– Now click your profile button at the top right.
– On your account overview page, tap ‘edit profile’.
– You can edit your country here.