16 BEST Photo (Image) Viewer Apps for Windows 10 FREE (2020): It doesn’t matter whether you capture life’s most memorable moments for a living or just for fun; we all get to view multiple photos every day.
However, you’ll need a good photo editing program if you want these precious moments in time to look great.
And while the default photo viewer for Windows systems has already had a good run, you can elevate your photo viewing experience by trying out something better.
After we discovered that there are third-party image viewer apps that offer more onboard features, we decided to come up with a curated list of top Windows 10 photo viewer recommendations.
Each one of the free and paid photo apps spotlighted below can have a massive impact on the appearance of your photos.
List Of 10 Best Photo Viewer (Image Viewer) for Windows 10
Microsoft Photos has been touted as the best photo viewer for Windows 10, 8, or 7 systems that will let you view, browse & manage all the pictures and videos on your computer alongside those from cloud-based platforms like Google Drive.
- Robust photo enhancements and image editing.
- Enables one-touch video and image editing processes.
- You get to zoom images for better viewing or make them smaller for quick scrolling.
- Lets you crop and rotate pictures while you adjust lighting, color, and more.
- Supports various image formats including GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, and others.
2. Google Photos
So you want to install the best photo viewer for Windows 10?! Then you should know that the Google Photos app has ranked among the trendiest photo software on the planet. Apart from being a repository for all your pictures and videos, it will keep them well organized automatically.
- Lets you save, view, edit, and share photos & videos.
- Can be used to manage your smartphone or tablet storage.
- You get to create automatic media file backups.
- Compatible with both Android and iDevices.
- Lets you use simple gestures to navigate your entire picture collection.
You’re about to download the Movavi Photo Manager; a strong contender for the best image viewer for Windows 10 PCs. This brilliant photo tool was developed to assist the user in managing their digital photo collection.
- Lets you sort your photos automatically by date.
- You get to add tags and GPS coordinates to images.
- Intuitive user-interface.
- Lets you view images in full-screen mode.
- You get to detect each person’s face automatically in photos while creating albums.
You too can download the ACDSee Ultimate mobile sync software to discover why it is widely regarded as the best photo viewer for Windows 10/8/7, Vista, and XP. It can also be used to share media files wirelessly.
- Lets you customize photo text and file paths.
- Can adjust photo exposure levels automatically.
- Adjustable color and tone wheels for increased precision while fine-tuning colors, shadows, highlights, and mid-tones.
- You get to erase any unwanted parts of your photos.
Once you’ve enabled the Apowersoft Photo Viewer program, you no longer have to bother with installing another PDF reader because this handy tool can also serve as a PDF file viewer. It is probably the best photo viewer for Windows 10 on this listicle that also provides a cloud-based service free of charge.
- Lets you open & view HEIC images.
- You get to share pictures instantly with other app users.
- You can rotate and zoom HEIC images.
- Lets you screenshot anything displaying on your screen.
This next entry on our best image viewer for Windows 10 listicle is already quite popular for supporting a wide variety of picture formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PSD, etc. The XnView image viewer app is also free and will assist you with making effortless photo edits.
- Stable, user-friendly, and comes with comprehensive photo editing tools.
- Lets you create image slideshows.
- You get to adjust photo brightness and contrast levels.
- Available for PCs and mobile devices.
Let’s now introduce you to IrfanView; yet another contender for the best photo viewer for Windows 10/8/7 systems. This graphic photo viewer is already quite popular worldwide thanks to its handy features and multi-language support.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Lets you convert multiple images to different formats simultaneously.
- Comes in 32 & 64 bit versions.
- You get to add watermarks to images.
- Lets you rotate JPEG files and modify their colors in detail.
8. FastStone Image Viewer
Are you looking for the best photo viewer for PC? If yes, then you should know that FastStone Image Viewer is a must-have Windows 10 photo viewer. This brilliant solution provides multiple viewing options while also supporting numerous image formats.
- Comes with handy tools including image crop, resizing, red-eye removal, retouch, drop shadow effects, and fast EXIF information access among others.
- It features a multi-level undo & redo capability.
- It provides a user-friendly and fast photo browser.
- Lets you drag & drop images directly into the photo directory.
Perhaps you’re on the lookout for the best photo viewer for Windows 10/8/7, Vista, or XP, then the HoneyView app is a must-have. This remarkable photo tool is lightweight and free-to-use.
- Can display animated WebP & GIFs.
- Lets you view RAR or ZIP files without unzipping them.
- Multiple conversion of image formats along with resizing.
This final entry on our list could easily turn out to be the best picture viewer for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista users. Its lightweight size enables it to render images quickly.
- Lets you edit multiple photos simultaneously.
- You get to add image transitions while slideshows are ongoing.
- Supports over 60 different picture file formats.
The Wrap Up
That’s it for our discussion about the best image viewer for Windows 10.
Now you know what your best Windows photo enhancing solutions are for 2020 and beyond.